A gluten, soy, dairy, corn free cooking journey

My gluten, soy, dairy, corn free journey

Monday, May 30, 2011

Gluten Free Fried Fish - morning, noon and night

Yep, you saw right. I've eaten this fish at all hours of the day and night.

It's that good.

The first bite I took I actually felt grateful that I had to be gluten free so that I was able to discover such a delicious recipe. :) Yeah, I'm a leetle psycho, that's what makes this so fun.

A friend and co worker shared this recipe with me. I took the basic recipe and added salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and a pinch of curry to jazz things up a little. Paired with some homestyle fries and coleslaw with a glass of sweet tea and you've got a dynamite meal.

I foresee many happy fish frys in my future. :)

1 comment:

  1. Dearest, this was amazing. I want some so badly I can taste it! Don't suppose you'd appreciate me showing up at your house at 11:10 pm to ask you to whip me up a batch. ;)

    ReplyDelete